Pages

2.20.2012

Happy New Year...Finale. Finally! AMIRIGHT?

I will put this final installment in list form since I'm tired of creating sentences into paragraphs and whatnot. It's Monday. I just don't wanna.

  1. No running water.
  2. Bathroom: toilet filled with everyone's waste.
  3. Bathroom: no door, only curtain that is easily opened by the dogs and toddlers, revealing yourself to the world.
  4. Walls: Wood supports with insulation between, covered in plastic.
  5. Stairs: NOT TO CODE. No railing, no consistent distance from one to the other.
  6. Upstairs: NOT TO CODE. No guard rail to keep precious babies from plunging to the floor below.
  7. In general: Nightmare fuel.

Conversation between myself and my brother-in-law (it's his cabin) before leaving the next day (-23 degrees by the way).

Me: "I bet this place is going to be really nice when it's done."
Him: "Thanks, yeah it will be."
Me: "Too bad I won't see it."
Him: "Why not?"
Me: "Because there is no fucking way I am coming back out here."

The end.

                          This                            +                          This
                                                No fucking thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you say things to me that reinforce me positively. So...carry on then, do that thing. Lastly, capital hat!