- No running water.
- Bathroom: toilet filled with everyone's waste.
- Bathroom: no door, only curtain that is easily opened by the dogs and toddlers, revealing yourself to the world.
- Walls: Wood supports with insulation between, covered in plastic.
- Stairs: NOT TO CODE. No railing, no consistent distance from one to the other.
- Upstairs: NOT TO CODE. No guard rail to keep precious babies from plunging to the floor below.
- In general: Nightmare fuel.
Conversation between myself and my brother-in-law (it's his cabin) before leaving the next day (-23 degrees by the way).
Me: "I bet this place is going to be really nice when it's done."
Him: "Thanks, yeah it will be."
Me: "Too bad I won't see it."
Him: "Why not?"
Me: "Because there is no fucking way I am coming back out here."
This + This
No fucking thanks.