Pages

9.29.2011

All Burney and Whatnot

I burned my toe with the hair dryer this morning.

This is the first time it has happened and I must say, I am surprised that it hasn't happened sooner. All in all I am clumsy...a little wobbly, kind of like a newborn horse. A calf.

See, I was drying my hair. The hair on my head of course, I don't have hair to dry on my feet. (Thank God.) When I'm done drying my hair and about to flat iron it or curl it or do some other damage to it I just put my hair dryer on the floor...the floor where my feet go so that I can stand, unsuredly.

Just so happens that this time my hair dryer was all super close to my foot and then BAM SIZZLE cooked toe.

It hurt and I was all, "OF COURSE!" Then Joe said I should stop trying to do my hair with my feet.

Har dee har har.

What I'm trying to say is, I am my own worst enemy and apparently the hair dryer is my weapon of choice.

Well, for today anyway.

As I'm reading this it sounds kind of like, "blah blah blah toe blah blah blah stuff". I just shrugged at this sentence. What does this mean? Does it mean I don't care? Of course not. What it means is that I'm hungry and can't find a place that delivers. Ta da! This post is what happens when I'm hungry.

You're welcome.

These guys know what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you say things to me that reinforce me positively. So...carry on then, do that thing. Lastly, capital hat!