Pages

11.02.2010

Happy Halloween

Well, now it's November, so Happy November! How was your Halloween? Was it everything you dreamed and hoped for?

Did your Leg Avenue costume come in the mail on time? Sorry. That was harsh.

When I see those costumes I actually cringe. Is there no imagination left in the world? I wouldn't mind if it was a sexy moon fairy costume if at least it had been put together piece by piece and didn't come out of a bag. A whore bag. Oops. Sorry again.

I was Flo. The Progressive Insurance Lady. I had to clarify because someone mistook me for Flo from that show Alice.

Guy: Oh, I thought you were Flo from that show…what was it, from the 70s?


Me: Alice?

Guy: That show with the waitress, Alice and the diner…

Me: ALICE!?

Guy: Yeah, Alice. I thought you were Flo, from that show.

Me: IT’S QUITE OBVIOUS THAT I’M FLO FROM THE PROGRESSIVE INSURANCE COMMERCIALS. QUITE. OBVIOUS.

Momma: Ooh. Indignant.

Yes.


No.


This coming from a man in no costume. Thanks for showing up and bringing your 'A' game, dude.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you say things to me that reinforce me positively. So...carry on then, do that thing. Lastly, capital hat!