Pages

12.16.2009

By The Way


I didn't mention this weeks ago, probably because I didn't want it to be true. Denial, it's a beautiful thing.

Joe was laid off again. He has now been out of work for about 3 and a half weeks.

Now you know some of the reason for my lack of hilarious and entertaining blog posts. Not only do I have a newborn baby in my household but I am in constant company of my dear spouse. He has been an amazing help with Madison and the new wee one but I just can't write when he's sitting around me. All day. Every day. All of it.

So, we are both not working, we have a newborn, a dog that eats loudly all day, a kindergartner who all of a sudden has to move constantly, it's a snowstorm outside and Christmas is next week.

Oh, I forgot to ask. How are you doing?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you say things to me that reinforce me positively. So...carry on then, do that thing. Lastly, capital hat!