Pages

3.01.2010

I've Been Jipped

It's that time of year again. Girl Scout Cookie Season. I've already hung my lights.

Samoa's are my favorite, along with Thin Mints. Yummmmm. My ass just grew a size just thinking about the deliciousness.

My wonderful husband comes home and announces the he has purchased the coveted cookies.

"Yay!"

Joe: "Yeah, I got me a box of Samoa's and a box of Tagalongs. I got you a box of Thin Mints and the lemon ones."

Me: "What the hell are you sputtering about? So, you got yourself a box of Samoa's, that I know you aren't  going to share with me and you got me a box of LEMON cookies. Did you scrawl 'I hate you' on the box so as to get your point across?"

Joe: Standing very still so as not to warrant any further insane attack by me. His crazy wife. He approaches the beast slowly outreached hand holding a Samoa cookie to offer up as a peace offering.

Me: "I don't want your afterthought Samoa. My ass is big enough as it is."

Sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you say things to me that reinforce me positively. So...carry on then, do that thing. Lastly, capital hat!