Pages

11.04.2009

It's Getting Cereal Around Here

I am 36 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I know right? You had no idea I was pregnant because I haven't complained or contemplated murder at all. It's all good.

Oh, wait, no it's not because right now my hips are seperating from my body. The little tyke is at a 0 station, for those of you that don't know what that means it means that his head is way down there, way down like "Hey mom look what I can do!" down. My nurse midwife says she highly doubts that I'll make it to my due date, 3 weeks from now. In the same breath she also says, well you never know you could still go all the way.

I like those odds. You'll go early or you'll go late. Sounds good to me.

I told her the my hips have been killing me and she laughed and said well they should, there's a baby's head in there. So funny. Oh, she's a knee slapper I tell ya.

So, any day now OR in three weeks. I guess I better pack my hospital bag OR not.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you say things to me that reinforce me positively. So...carry on then, do that thing. Lastly, capital hat!