Pages

2.07.2010

Pigs Have Flown. Hell Has Frozen Over.

Super Bowl Sunday. This was the biggest game of my families life. Our team, the Nawlins Saints were finally in the game. 43 years we’ve been waiting for this, we’ve been fans even when they were the “Ain’ts”, well, the Ain’ts is. It’s about damn time.

Well, we didn’t just make it to the game we won the game and validating all of my years of ridicule that I endured from those jackass Dallas Cowboy fans. No offense honey. (Through no fault of his own, Joe is a Cowboy’s fan. Sorry Daddy.)

Since we won, I will forgive the announcer for pronouncing Nawlins like “New Orlee-ans”. This time.

l_f34c5886e1c18dbf14de9ffd583cd413

p7276884dt

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you say things to me that reinforce me positively. So...carry on then, do that thing. Lastly, capital hat!