Pages

5.16.2010

Hopefully Not Lost In Translation

I have to share this with the world and I'm not sure if it will come across as great as it was when it happened.
The words in WHITE will be Madison's and the words in RED will be my mom. Madison was sitting at the counter with Uncle Morgan, my mom was in another room trying to find something on TV and she was just talking out loud. She said something that sounded like "Tink" and that started the following:

Tink
Tink,
Tinkerbell,
Why does she want to watch that?
HD
HD,
HBO,
HBO Family,
"Just a little curious..." (singing theme song),
Are those bugs dead?


I look at Morgan and his mouth was agape, he was stunned speechless. Speechless...Madison doesn't quite know what that is yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you say things to me that reinforce me positively. So...carry on then, do that thing. Lastly, capital hat!