Pages

9.02.2010

Where I Exhibit My Craziness

I was hungry. Hungry for food with a high caloric and fat count. Outside of my office is a coffee shop that has delicious croissant sandwiches. Out I go.

I step outside and feel the raindrops on my face.

I announce, out loud, in a sing-songy, high-pitched voice "It's raining!" complete with arms waving in the air. I glanced to my left to see a man standing on the front steps of the next door office. Knowing that I can't fix what I just did I whipped my head around so all he could see was hair.

Obviously this has disguised my crazy. Only, I didn't just turn my head so he couldn't see me, I also began laughing like a crazy person. Great. I'm sure him driving away tires squealing wasn't because he was in a hurry to get somewhere...he was in a hurry to get away.

And to top it all off, the girl at the coffee shop tells me they don't have bacon, egg, and cheese sandwiches. When I know for a fact that they do and she's just new and incompetent.

Still hungry. And also crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you say things to me that reinforce me positively. So...carry on then, do that thing. Lastly, capital hat!