Pages

2.28.2011

I Don't Ask For Much...Well...Not Very Much...

I have a feeling that the next election is just too long for you to wait to vote for something. I bet you are just itching to cast your vote for something. Amiright? Yep. You want to be heard. You want your opinion to matter.

Do you need me to tell you what your opinion is? Okay. It is this:

Thera is awesome and should win at everything including hot dog eating contests.

Also this: Cornerstone Festival New Band Showcase...yep.

Oh, and those contests where you have to keep your hands on the truck for 24 hours without taking them off, not even once to itch your nose.

Here they are.



But, they normally look like this...



So. Check out their music, you can find it on iTunes. Their website is: this is the link to the site, click it now please.

So, that's that. If you love them, vote, and vote every day. Thanks!

And just so you know, I don't get reimbursed or anything for letting you know about one of the most awesome bands ever.

Well, I get reimbursed with love...and leftover hot dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you say things to me that reinforce me positively. So...carry on then, do that thing. Lastly, capital hat!