Pages

1.02.2010

America's Funniest Video's

This is a popular show in our house. The name says it all, America's Funniest Video's. The funniest videos in America? Sign me up.

Plus, it's funny when people fall. You know it is.

There was a marathon of this show on the other day and since I am at home with a baby stuck to my boob for most of the day I of course enjoyed this marathon of falling down. I did of course notice a few things, a few things that happened over and over and over again. Please enjoy the list below.

  • A person that owns a bird will always stick their tongue out in front of the bird and get bitten.
  • A person that owns a lizard will always stick their tongue out in front of the lizard and get bitten.
  • A person that owns a small dog will always stick their tongue out in front of the small dog and get bitten.
  • When encountering a small crab the person will hold it near their nose/ear/nipple and then be surprised when it latches on.
I have not tried to analyze these crazy actions. It would inevitably result in a nosebleed.

So, you have at it. I have passed the torch. I have a headache.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you say things to me that reinforce me positively. So...carry on then, do that thing. Lastly, capital hat!