Pages

6.23.2010

Mammaw

I haven't written in a while, mostly because I didn't want to have to explain why. So, I thought that maybe I could just pick up on a random topic with no explanation, but then that seemed rude.

Last week my Mammaw passed away. She meant the world to us and it has been a rough week. We know that she is no longer in pain and I believe in God and Heaven, so that is where she is and it must be wonderful. I am so luck to have had her for my Mammaw, she taught me so much and is a constant source of reference when I'm faced with questions in raising my kids.

I'm not in a place yet where I can talk much about it, but I just wanted to share what a wonderful, sweet soul she is and that she is missed.




I will now blog about funny stuff and scaring people with fake spiders because that's what she loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you say things to me that reinforce me positively. So...carry on then, do that thing. Lastly, capital hat!