- That one spot of wet on your carpet? That's not all.
- What I mean by that's not all is, your entire first floor is soaking wet under the carpet.
- We are ripping up the flooring in the bathroom.
- We are ripping up the flooring in the hall closet.
- We ripped up the carpet and removed the pad.
- Your crawlspace has standing water and you need new insulation.
- We'll have 10 of these fans on for two days, hearing damage? You should be fine...
- The fans will heat up the first floor to a chilly 95 degrees.
- The insulation in your laundry room wall got wet.
- We need to tear down the wall with the wet insulation.
- We will need to remove your new water heater and your furnace to do this.
- You won't have hot water for a few days.
- You're head is on fire...ma'am?
And, she's watching High School Musical 87.
I now have 4 bald spots and a self-inflicted black eye.
Bocephus is still outside. I know because Madison just went to check.