ModCloth.com is my new favorite online shopping experience. They have clothing, accessories, shoes and home decor. They also have a vintage section where they carry unique, authentic vintage pieces. They add at least one piece per day according to the website. Another bonus: $7 shipping!
Now, if I could only find that trust fund...
I will leave the fashion reporting to my brother, Morgan, that's his field of expertise. I will however share a few of my favorite things from the decor section, but you really have to look for yourself. There are tons of items and there's no way I could do it justice with my few picks.
- The Better To Brew You With Teacup - $30
- I Am Not a Paper Cup - $20
- One Tough Chick Wall Hooks - $20
- Feed the Birds Kitchen Towel - $14
- Kawaii Bacon Air Freshener - $2.99 (don't try to lie that you wouldn't love the smell of bacon when you get in your car, I don't believe you)
- Better Than Beauty: A Guide To Charm - $16
- I Am Not a Paper Towel - $14
- St. Petersburg Pillow - $28
- Telegraph Hill Pillow - $25
- Bear Bottle Opener - $14