Pages

9.23.2009

So Proud

I have been blessed with a musically inclined child. She loves music and needs to have it on all the time and not just on but, "Louder, please.", "louder", "Hey, Momma, I said louder, please".

I figured I should start keeping a list because when she's 16 she will never believe me when I tell her about how she used to sing "Sweet Home Alabama" nonstop for hours.

This list is just songs that I remember her specifically requesting, over, and over again. Quite the medley. I will add to it as I remember more or as she adds to the list.

  • George Strait
    • Baby's Gotten Good At Goodbye
    • Overnight Male
      • When she found out that George Strait had a movie (Pure Country) she flipped out!
    • Lovesick Blues
  • Johnny Cash
    • Ring of Fire
    • Jackson
  • Jim Croce
    • Bad Bad Leroy Brown
    • You Don't Mess Around With Jim
  • Don McLean
    • American Pie
  • Jon Bon Jovi
    • Wanted
  • Lynyrd Skynyrd
    • Ballad of Curtis Lowe
    • Sweet Home Alabama
  • Classical Music
    • I have no idea any titles or composers but she could listen to classical all day
  • Billy Idol
    • White Wedding



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you say things to me that reinforce me positively. So...carry on then, do that thing. Lastly, capital hat!