Pages

9.23.2009

Gotta Have It

Being pregnant requires certain items. For everyone this is different. For me these things are specific and I have listed them below. I cannot survive without these things, do not even think of telling me that we are out of ice or you will find yourself missing a vital appendage.

I did not put prices on here because prices can vary widely depending on where it is purchased on some items.
My Pregnant Needs


  • Bella Band - I have a black one and a white one
  • Blackout Curtains - Need to have these for the Alaska summers
  • Arbonne NutrimenC Re9 Serum - Prevents stretch marks, helps to diminish existing stretch marks
  • Ice - The freezer bin better be full of delicious ice at any given moment
  • Blackberry Curve - Sorry to say I can't live without it, I have been spoiled by the full keyboard
  • Always Pantiliners - Are you kidding? I laugh/cough/sneeze, I pee. Part of the pregnant territory.
  • MAC Studio FX Foundation - Perfect for covering up Pregnancy Acne, it is so different than regular acne. Comparison would be...hmm. Being tickled lightly and being stabbed in the eye.
  • Flats - Don't even ask me to try and tie a shoe
  • Laptop - You mean some people remove themselves from the couch to use their computer, gaffaw
  • What To Expect When You're Expecting - I love this book and it doesn't instill that blinding fear that some other books do, so nice.
  • Arbonne Ginger Citrus Body Butter - One of the only scents I can stand while pregnant and it's only available September-December so I stock up and you should to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you say things to me that reinforce me positively. So...carry on then, do that thing. Lastly, capital hat!